Wake Up With Beautiful Lips
Cosmetic lip tattoo is fast becoming one of the most popular ways to enhance your lips. By implanting beautifully coloured pigments into the lips we are able to redefine the natural shape of your lips, add a flush of colour & give the appearance of fuller lips that will last between 3-5 years!
Lip blushing is a gentle shade over the whole lip. This subtly enhances the colour of your natural lip tint, improving the shape of your lips & giving definition & illusion of a full & even coloured lip.
Dark lip colour correction is a unique procedure created for the most natural looking & long-lasting colour improvement for discoloured, dark lips.
A soft & subtle blush of colour defining the shape & giving the appearance of lighter lips.
If you are interested in a lip blushing treatment, we recommend that you come in for a personal consultation. This will give you the chance to ask any questions you might have about the process & ensure that the treatment is right for you. A consultation is the ideal time to openly discuss your particular expectations & goals so that we can create a customised treatment that best suits your needs.
Please come to your appointment prepared!
We want the best possible results, so it’s important that you follow the pre-care instructions.
The procedure involves very minimal bleeding however some is expected. We want to minimise excessive bleeding at all costs as this can effect the ability to numb the area and the overall results.
- No coffee on the day of your appointment
- No alcohol 24 hours prior your appointment
- Do not take any blood thinning medications for one week prior to your appointment (unless prescribed by your doctor) this includes; aspirin, niacin, Vitamin E, fish oils, ibuprofen etc.
- Please wait at least 4 weeks before/after for filler before your appointment
- No excessive sun exposure/tanning 2 weeks before & after your appointment.
- Please ensure you drink plenty of water & apply lip balm everyday to help nourish & soften your lips.
Be sure to plan your appointment in line with special occasions/events.
Please DO NOT schedule if you have an upcoming event that conflicts with the healing time.
Make sure you eat prior to your appointment to regulate blood sugars.